- Download an application by clicking here: https://vote.warrencountyohio.gov/Voting/absentee.aspx Complete and mail the application to:
You may also drop off your completed request form to our office. We have a 24-hour secure drop box.
- Warren County Board of Elections
- 520 Justice Drive
- Lebanon, Ohio 45036
We begin mailing ballots on October 6, 2020. The USPS estimates that it will take 3-5 days for delivery.
- Receive your ballot in the mail and vote by following the included instructions that can be found by clicking here: https://www.sos.state.oh.us/globalassets/elections/forms/12.pdf
- Use the provided return envelope to send your ballot back to the Board of Elections. Remember to use a 1st class regular stamp. You can also drop off your or a family member’s ballot at our office. We have a 24-hour secure drop box.
You can track your ballot on our website at: https://lookup.boe.ohio.gov/vtrapp/warren/avlookup.aspx
What if I do not have a printer?
Voters who do not have a printer can call 513-695-1358 to have an application mailed to them.
To save time voters may simply write the following information on a blank sheet of paper and mail it or drop it off to us;
- Date of birth
- Address where you currently reside
- Address where ballot should be mailed if different from your registration address
- ONE of the following: Ohio driver’s license number, last four of your Social Security number or include a copy of an acceptable form of ID
- State that “I’m requesting an absentee ballot for the November 3 General Election”
- Sign it
- Today’s date
- Phone number/ email address (optional but suggested)
Frequently asked questions
For more frequently asked questions visit the Ohio Secretary of State’s FAQ at:
Board hours and contact information
Anyone who needs to contact the Board of Elections can do so by calling 513-695-1358 between 8:00AM and 4:30PM Monday through Friday. During peak times you may experience a long delay when calling our office. For faster service please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Absentee ballot applications and registration cards will be available on a table outside in the foyer.
Voters can deposit any applications, ballots or documents in the outside drop box 24 hours a day.